• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe/Shockwave Flash 13.0.0.182 plugin unresponsive error

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2014 Apr 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what this error is but I've had it since maybe December 2013 or so on my Windows 7 64Bit I have never had problems before until it randomly decided it wasn't going to work. It stops working on a certain website "Livestream.com" It freezes firefox and completely stops, coming up with the "Unresponsive plugin" box with the two options to "Continue" or "Stop Plugin"

I looked on mozilla forums to find some locked topic with a bunch of troubleshooters, resetting firefox didn't work and changing protect mode didn't do any good the only thing that worked was Disabling Silverlight..while it's nice it finally worked, Netflix won't funtion without Silverlight it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation..

I've tried some sfc /scannow thing but i got an error telling me i need to be admin when I am an admin..had to look for a fix for that to..anyways i did "cmd" and ran that sfc and it said nothing was amiss..so I see tons of people having the error but no solid fix I even reinstalled the thing to no avail. I see Mac has a solution but nothing for Windows I really don't want to install an old version. But here is what happens exactly when i receieve the error.

I visit livestream.com if it's an offline stream all is well but if someone is online it will freeze I could have only that tab open and it will freeze

OP is Win 7 64bit

Firefox

Everything is updated as can be.

Thank you for any help receieved..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 13, 2014 Apr 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2014 Apr 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes that was the first thing I tried, safe protect didn't do any good, I tried a clean re-install to no avail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines