• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Games won't load after 13 update

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2014 Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so I've got a couple of games that won't load after the Flash player 13 update.

I'm using Win8.1 and the newest version of firefox, I've also tried Chrome, newest version, and again the games won't load.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2014 Apr 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firefox and Chrome use two separate plug-ins, because Chrome has its own built in.

Are these Facebook games or Pogo or elsewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not FB games one of them is League of Angels my FB games will load and I can play them. Just checked and Pogo games won't play either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok tried another flash game inside of FlightRising.com and it stil won't load some embeded videos also won't load/play. So it seems this is a major issue...

I've got the latest verison of FF, Win8.1 completely updated and I also tried on Chrome, IE and Safari (all also newest versions) and these games still won't load. I've also tried on my father's PC as his player was also updated and the games still won't load so it I know it's just not my laptop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any news of a fix? I went to an older laptop and all my games work well on it but when I come back to my newer laptop with all the updates the flashplayer games still will not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines