• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting rid of a notification

Advocate ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried notification and decided there are too many problems with it. But no matter what I do now, the Console keeps showing the same notification error with every file I open. I had a notification on the File Open event, but that script file is gone. How do I tell FM to just forget about any notifications that require an ExtendScript file? Or is FM going to nag me about this until the end of time? Is there some kind of overview of active notifications, which preferably also allows me to disable them for particular clients?

Kind regards

Jang

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

1. Go to File->Script->Catalog.

2. Select the Registered tab. It will show list of scripts which has been registered.

3. Now select the script which you want to unregister and click on button.

Vikash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Go to File->Script->Catalog.

2. Select the Registered tab. It will show list of scripts which has been registered.

3. Now select the script which you want to unregister and click on button.

Vikash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanx. That worked. 

I always build menus with commands. So I never really experimented with all the options in the Scripts Catalog. It takes too much screen real estate, as I am already short of space even on a 23" screen.

Ciao

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines