• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

move multiple accounts to centralized one

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have an email myemail@domain.com and i would like to move the license of adobe framemaker to a centralized email that we use at software@mydomain.com

now how can i do this? i am not putting my real email because i don't want it out public!

we got many adobe licenses, please help me!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

The Chat will only work if you see a “Chat Now – an agent is available” button – which I don’t see on your screenshot. Looks like you need to phone them. Have all your info at hand when you talk to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you worked with the Adobe Licensing site - licensing.adobe.com ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean ? this is a bit too general for me.

I tried to change email but it says "Email address is already taken by another user."

i added another contact. Is this enough? Now if my email for some reason disappears will the people viewing software@mydomain.com to be able to take care the administration of the adobe frame maker that belongs right now to my email address?

Thanks for your quick response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should contact the licensing people at Adobe for help – this is just a user-to-user forum here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i would contact them if i could find an email somewhere or a form to do so.

there was onlt talk to an agent and there is nowhere an oonline chat button or at leasti am too blind to see

could you please direct me to the right page?

and sorry to take your time here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn’t there a “Contact Us” button on the Licensing website screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe contact.jpeg

as you can see on the screenshot the only way i can write something to adobe is in this forum, i couldn't find any more emails or contact forms anywhere else. If you know the link could you please send it to me so i can contact them from a link that you know.

Thanks again fo r getting back to me, i will be waiting your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Chat will only work if you see a “Chat Now – an agent is available” button – which I don’t see on your screenshot. Looks like you need to phone them. Have all your info at hand when you talk to them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok i will ... it's just a bit weird not to have a contact us form for paying customers.

Anywyas thank you for all your help! Since ther eis no other way i will have to call them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines