• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos on Flash Player are stuttering. Any suggestions?

Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Videos started stuttering two days ago. I am using Firefox 28. OS X 10.9.2. I updated my Flash Player software today and it hasn't fixed it. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2014 Apr 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gtoddm wrote:

Videos started stuttering two days ago. I am using Firefox 28. OS X 10.9.2. I updated my Flash Player software today and it hasn't fixed it. Any suggestions?

If they started stuttering two days ago and you updated today... what makes you think it's a problem with the update?

I'm not being a smart aleck, but the problem started before the update, so it's most liekly something else.

You may need to hard cycle your modem and/or router.

You may want to try resetting Firefox. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/reset-firefox-easily-fix-most-problems

My Mini has been running  the 13 beta, and I have no problems with videos. I did... about a month ago , but a Firefox reset cured a number of ills.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your response. Just to clarify, I didn't say it was a problem with the update. I stated that the stuttering started before I did the update, and that when I updated it didn't improve the problem.

I did try resetting Firefox and the stuttering is still occuring.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines