Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot edit Partner Site

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I deleted all the files from my partner site management console, expecting to be able to replace them with a simple site created with Adobe Muse. But when I tried to publish the site from within Muse it was not listed with my other sites, Muse could not find the site, although the URL was recognised as taken. So I stepped into Dreamweaver, using the BC extension I planned to import my partner site from the server. Once again, the site was not listed, and so I cannot edit my Partner Site via Dreamweaver either. I tested another trial site, it was recognised by both Muse and Dreamweaver. The only way to access the site is through SFTP, which means I cannot edit any Business Catalyst driven aspects of the site. Is there some way of resetting at least the template on my partner site so I have a start to work from in the developement tab of my management portal? Am I the only person with this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2014 Jul 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem!

Surely somebody must now the answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines