Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phantom text in my frames

Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting phantom text in my frames.  Any idea where this might be coming from?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gee, I dunno. Maybe where the dog hair comes from that gets in my furnace vent?

Just kidding, of course. But your comment is pretty nebulous. I notice this is your first post to the forums. What Adobe product are you using? You posted in a forum where we discuss issues related to Adobe Captivate. If Captivate happens to be the product you are using, we need much more information in order to help.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad...

Captivate 7 is what I am using.  When I add a blank slide, or copy/paste from another project, text from an earlier header appears in frame.

I've looked at Master Slides, create a NEW master slide, still get this phantom text.

Thanks Rick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again

Check the first slide where the text shows up. Then click on it and look in the properties panel at the timing section. My guess is that you will find it has "Rest of Project" assigned.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And the mystery is solved.  Wish I had asked sooner.  Thanks Rick!

Les 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and the dog hair, comes from the dog... 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources