• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH10 issue: bullet & numbered lists not showing correctly in web broswers

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team is running into a problem with auto generated lists in RH10. When you create a bullet/numbered list in RH or import a document with bullet/numbered lists, the lists show up correctly in design view. However, once you view the topic in a web browser, the bullet points and numbers appear to the far left. Anyone have any ideas on what's going on and how we can fix this? I've included images below.

Design view (shows correctly):

DesignView.png

Web broswer view (issue is appearing in both IE and Chrome):

Web broswer view.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

There’s been a number of posts on this topic – it usually comes down to tweaking your css

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2014 Apr 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There’s been a number of posts on this topic – it usually comes down to tweaking your css

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2014 Apr 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe the Lists topics on my site will help.

My guess is the problem is based on the CSS created when you import Word Doc files. There is also information on my site about Importing that may help there.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp