• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

: Your Adobe Order number: AD012007999

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2014 Apr 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can not  use adobe to create scanner PDF, I just wonder if the application already down load into my computer? please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system?  What is "adobe" - Acrobat?  Have you installed it?  What exactly means "cannot use"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Window 8, I am not sure how to install. See below for the information that I got when I ordered on 4/11.

Your credit card will be charged US $89.99 plus applicable VAT/taxes. Your subscription will start as soon as your credit card is successfully charged and will renew automatically until you cancel your subscription. Price may change at the end of your subscription period. You may cancel your subscription at any time via the subscription manager on Adobe.com or by calling Adobe customer service at the number for your region. Subscription (except Digital Publishing Suite subscription) cancelled within the first 30 days after purchase will be refunded. Digital Publishing Suite subscriptions will not be refunded unless required by law.

For customers except Digital Publishing Suite customers: If you cancel your subscription before the end of the one-year commitment period, we will refund a pro-rata portion of your purchase price of your most recent subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks like you purchased a subscription to an Acrobat.com online service; what service is not obvious.

Acrobat.com services are used

If you are unsure what you purchased, contact Adobe Customer Support via Chat at http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=acrobat-com&topic=signing-in-to-or-managing-my-account#

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources