• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to disable Hardware acceleration??

Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

i have some problems with my flash player. current version is 13.0.0.182. , before in old version it was the same!!

in the settings there is no tab to disable hardware acceleration, also not on globale settings or at settings manager. current i use win 8.1 with IE11, but the problem was also in win 8 with IE10.. maybe the graphic card dont support?? no, cause in google chrome it is possible to disable it!!

of corse, i tried to installed it new!!

maybe some can help me? hope you unterstand my bavarian english.... thanks alot..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If these steps: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/891337  don't work, it's probably a hardware limitation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no, i tried these steps before, with that it is also not possible!!

i forgot, in the beginnig i had that pc, with win7 + ie9, i could disable that!! first, with right click - settings - at the player window! and later, after this way dont works any more, it was possible to disable it  with the settings manager in the browser!!??

and harware limitation? hmmh.. with google chrome is no problem to disable???

(problem is, hd vids on ie are choppy, on google chrome is ok...)

thanks alot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines