• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error applying transforms during PSE 11 install

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot install Photoshop Elements 11. First attempt resulted in error 1336. There was an error creating a temporary file that is needed to complete this installation. After reading online help, I ran MSConfig as instructed, Selected Selective startup; hid Microsoft services and disabled everything else.

Upon rebooting, my computer would not work. From the Windows 7 DVD I ran the system repair tool. This ran CheckDisk evidently. After completing the computer now works properly.

But when I try to install Photoshop this error appears: Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid.

After searching the web it appears that the issue is in the registry. I've cleaned the registry with CCleaner.

How can this be resolved?

Windows 7 64 bit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

My IT support guy asked if I tried http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall which I had not. I ran it and it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2014 Apr 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My IT support guy asked if I tried http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall which I had not. I ran it and it worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines