• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 10 For WORD IE10 & IE11 Windows 7 Word 2010 Display Problems

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2014 Apr 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have applied fixes from Adobe for Blank Topic Panes in IE10 and a blank TOC in IE11. The instructions indicate the fixes should be made in folder RoboHTML which I have done with no solution to the problems. I am wondering if I should apply the Adobe fixes to folder RoboHELP since I am using RoboHelp 10 for Word in a Windows 7 environment. The reason for the question is that the data structure appears to be the same under both folders and the RoboHELP folder does not seem to be present in a RoboHelp 8 installation of HTML without Word.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weren't those fixes for Rh HTML only?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I think you may be right. I’ve been going around with Adobe support and they are getting back to me on that point. I have been telling them we’re using  RH10 for Word for a couple of weeks and I finally got that across  to them this morning. My question for them was that these fixes you’re giving me aren’t working because you’re having me include the fixes in the RoboHTML folder but when RH10 for Word is in use there is a  RoboHELP  folder with a very similar structure. So if I’m generating a WebHelp can I put the fixes in the RoboHELP folder so that after generation the fixes are in the WebHelp folder in the same way as the HTML version is working?.

Thank you for your response,

Todd H. Johnston

Technical Writer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have removed your email address and other details as it is never a good idea to post them on any forum. They were part of your email signature.

I understand the question but only Rh's developers can answer that. My guess would be that only Rh HTML was patched but maybe they can now fix it for Rh for Word. Support are the people to ask them that.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have started the discussion with them.

Thanks Peter

Todd H. Johnston

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION AND ANY ATTACHMENTS HERETO IS CONSIDERED PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL. DISTRIBUTION OF THIS MATERIAL TO ANY ONE OTHER THAN THE ADDRESSED IS PROHIBITED. ANY DISCLOSURE, COPYING, DISTRIBUTION OR USE OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS TRANSMISSION OR ANY ATTACHMENTS HERETO FOR ANY REASON OTHER THAN THEIR INTENDED PURPOSE IS PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp