• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is the best format to use to paste text into BC's backend?

Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2014 Apr 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that Word is not a good too to use to create content that you ultimately want to paste in to BC blog field, but what about RTF, will the formating be preserved?  Or is Markdown TXT to best way?

TOPICS
Newbie Corner

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm not sure if this will help you or not but my clients often fall victim to Word styling in BC, I always tell them to switch into HTML mode to paste thier article, then switch back to Design mode to format. I know this probably isn't the best work around but it's simple and has worked so far.

Best Regards and good luck.

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2014 Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just use the paste as plain text option, It will keep the rough structure of the content using breaks and you can easily go through it and format up the html elements like heading and paragraphs in no time at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines