• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bootstrap an AMS application from Admin API without main.asc

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2014 Apr 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to automate deployment of FMS applications. They all share the same  main.asc code, but have different settings in their Application.xml file.

Manually, this is not a problem. I simply create a new folder, copy the main.asc, and a modified Application.xml.

When I use the Admin API, using http commands, I use addApp(), which creates the application folder, and setConfig2() to change the settings in the Application.xml. This is working well and fast. But unfortunately, there is no main.asc, so the application doesn't initialise properly when it starts up. I've tried changing the ScriptLib and Application Folder settings in the configuration files, in the hope that I can just place a single copy of main.asc in a shared default location, so that my application instances bootstrap properly, but I can find no way of doing this.

Is there any way that I can use addApp() in combination with some FMS configuration setting to execute the main.asc code (which is just one line...)? If I can crack this, it would be a major breakthrough.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines