Skip navigation
dansiviter
Currently Being Moderated

I want them components!

May 2, 2007 6:48 AM

I was wondering, now the Flex will imminently be opensourced, will the source of JamJar also be released? I'm especially interested in some of the components (maybe they could go onto the adobe exchange?!).

Thanks

Dan

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 12, 2007 4:06 AM   in reply to dansiviter
    I've been waiting for months to see if the JamJar source code would be published. Its great that such a fantastic demonstration of the Flex 2 api has been put together, but I think it would be better if the Flex team published the codebase so that developers can demonstrate to business users the new capabilities of the tool rather than having to quote months of development time in order to deliver functionality that JAMJAR team has already done.
    Don't you want people to jump on the Flex 2 RIA bandwaggon???
    PUBLISH THE JAMJAR CODE BASE. PLEASE!!!!!!!!

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 15, 2007 10:38 PM   in reply to dansiviter
    Dear Abobe ~! Please get on the ball and participate in these forums.... I would like to see the JamJar source and the components used as well -

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 28, 2007 7:51 PM   in reply to trench55
    i'm also want to jamjar source code

please open....

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 20, 2007 11:21 PM   in reply to manthing
    I also would like to see the source. Thanks in advance! (I hope!)

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 16, 2008 2:34 PM   in reply to manthing
    Also interested in the jamjar code. PLEASE RELEASE so I can learn from it.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 16, 2008 5:23 PM   in reply to Trying_Hard
    Wish there was a poll here - Who thinks that Adobe is following this thread? No two-way conversation from the Adobe brand for a year~! Hello Adobe - please update.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 29, 2008 11:20 PM   in reply to dansiviter
    i need some help in dreamweaver. I wish to know how what must i do to change the drop down menu to a drop up menu. If anyone out there knows , please teach me. Thanks.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 15, 2008 5:11 PM   in reply to lismo75
    Let me know if anyone is still following this thread. I am the previous concept manager for JamJar and may have identified a resource who will be able to harvest many of the UI components out of JamJar with the hopes of making them open to the public.

Are there still takers?
    Stay tuned.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 17, 2008 8:41 AM   in reply to bbauerm
    Yes I'm still interested in JamJar sourcecode. I would think that Adobe would want the source available, JamJar is a very NICE application in Flex and if source was available, I think there would be many more nice apps developed.

Thanks,
    -David

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 29, 2008 12:26 PM   in reply to dcmoody
    Great to hear from you. The team that will assist in that extraction is currently busy getting the final touches on a new software release. They will be less on the hook in a month (originally, I thought they would be done sooner). At that point in time we hope to release many of the UI components. It may be more difficult to open source the data management code.

BenB

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 11, 2008 4:43 PM   in reply to dansiviter
    Very interested in the jamjar code.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 14, 2008 12:17 AM   in reply to dansiviter
    The project seems to be dead for quite a while.
    Controls look damn good though!

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 16, 2008 7:15 AM   in reply to dansiviter
    Interesting post, thanks for all, where can I find more information about this.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 2, 2008 10:48 PM   in reply to dansiviter
    WOWOW one of the best flex UI I have seen in a while :-) If you release the source code I will worship you. Please. I mean it !

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 6, 2008 6:33 PM   in reply to mavignon
    I would love the source code as well. Thanks.

Peter

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 7, 2009 9:07 AM   in reply to peterduhon
    all flasher want the source code but how to create some similar with another way

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 15, 2009 8:44 AM   in reply to bbauerm
    Ok so I'm very interested in the source to the UI components. Mr. bbauerm stated he was identified as a resource for harvesting the code. Sounds like he's going to pull organs out of a dead body! Well, I want those organs. My UI needs a transplant!

Anyway, Mr. Bbauerm/Adobe, can you provide the source to the UI components? We've all been waiting a LONG time!

Thanks,
    Jake

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)