• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AS3 Tween

Participant ,
Dec 16, 2008 Dec 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems with the scripted Tween as the motion does not always complete and therefore does not let the rest of the script execute. Does anyone have any idea why these Tweens are not completing? I have a few of them throughout my program and they are all doing the same. I have to "Test Movie" several times before I get lucky and they complete and then the program runs fine. I have them all set to under 1.5 seconds as I read somewhere that there this might happen after this time. It's driving me nuts. I am using IE 8 I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.
Thanks for any help any way. I appreciate it.
TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2008 Dec 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having a name collision (with identically named tweens) is a common cause of problems using tweens and limiting the time required by the tween to complete would be a typical (but misguided) solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 18, 2008 Dec 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try changing the names on the Tweens as they are all called the same but in different classes. The funny thing is once I deploy it on the server everything runs smothly. It's just while I am working on the FLA. Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2008 Dec 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
if the tweens are in different scopes, there will be no name collisions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines