Skip navigation
Flashygirl_UK
Currently Being Moderated

Screen Names

Jul 6, 2008 5:02 PM

I would like to know if the Kuler developers can put the support in for using your Adobe SCREEN NAME in when you sign in to Kuler.
I don't like the fact that half of my email address comes up when I submit a Kuler design. Thus leads me to have to make all my Kuler palattes PRIVATE, and I would like to share them instead of guarding them from the world.

Please developers of Kuler think about this !! By the way I love the app and I will find it really useful to use - so if my query can be read by a Kuler dev it would be very much appreciated !

Thanks

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 6, 2008 8:51 PM   in reply to Flashygirl_UK
    Definitely a good idea. I actually was helped by this, though! One person ripped off a theme of mine, and I was able to search the part of the email that I knew to get him to remove it. (That and I posted about it on kuler talk.)

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 7, 2008 5:02 PM   in reply to Flashygirl_UK
    Hi Flashygirl_UK,
    Thanks for the post, and we are working on a real solution. In the meantime send me a private message with your current kuler name and what your Adobe screen name is (Flashygirl_UK perhaps), and I'll see what I can do as we'd love to see your themes.
    Sami
    p.s. Your signature might get edited because this isn't the ideal forum for job searching. Good luck, and thanks for understanding.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 8, 2008 10:51 AM   in reply to Flashygirl_UK
    Next time you log on, you should see your Adobe ID username as your kuler username. To answer your question, I needed to know what the kuler user name was (which is based on email address) to make the change. We'll look forward to seeing your themes now! :-)
    Sami

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 8, 2008 11:01 AM   in reply to Flashygirl_UK
    Note: I can't respond to you now unless you enable private messages.
    Sami

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 13, 2008 11:43 AM   in reply to Flashygirl_UK
    i remember asking this early on as i too did not want to have part of my email address showing as the ID - how will we know when we can change from the email to a user name of our choice? thanx O_O

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 13, 2008 1:39 PM   in reply to Flashygirl_UK
    how do i ask Sami to get my ID to be SpiralFlame and not my email address? did you send her a private message?

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 13, 2008 1:51 PM   in reply to Flashygirl_UK
    thanx - i tried it - we'll see how it goes!!! O_O

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 20, 2010 7:39 AM   in reply to Flashygirl_UK

Wow, this is something I would also like to have. I'm new here though, how can I email Sami?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points