Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to configure Location, but keep getting Can't find CONFIG error

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2009 Feb 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,
I'm trying to register the cairngorm location in Window->Preferences. However, no matter what I type into the Location path, I keep getting "Config not found for Cairngorm location or invalid path"

I'm even trying with a simple "c:\test\" directory. And I've also tried with forward-slashes "c:/test/" both to no avail.

Thanks
TOPICS
Cairngorm

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I can't figure out based on the directions at: http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/cairngorm/Cairngorm+Locations

what I'm supposed to point at? An empty directory? A Cairngorm SWC? Cairngorm Source code? (All of which I've tried.)

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
OK, I figured it out. Even though I'm using 2.2.1, I needed to download the 2.2.2 beta and to use the exact directory structure so that the templates and cairngorm.xml file can be found.

I think the setup directions could clarify a little more, "Plugin with the Cairngorm 2.2.1 SWC, which can be downloaded from here, it only requires the 2.2.2Codegen-beta distribution for the codegen templates that are packaged with Cairngorm."

It wasn't super clear that 1) I had to maintain directory structure 2) that setting up the Cairngorm plugin in Eclipse was looking for cairngorm.xml file 3) that I should unzip the 2.2.2beta version, then copy my old 2.2.1 swc over the new one.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines