Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Help please! How do I get my menu bar back (Windows version on VMWare Fusion)?

Mar 11, 2009 11:06 AM

I'm running the Acrobat 9.0 Windows version download trial in Windows XP Home in VMWare Fusion Virtualization on an iMac (works beautifully, by the way!).

I was trying all the preferences options when I selected, under the 'View' menu, 'Menu bar' which made my menu bar disappear. How do I get it back?

I searched the forums and found answers for the Acrobat Windows version in Windows to press the 'F9' key on a PC keyboard but that doesn't work on my Mac keyboard.

I found a keyboard combo for Mac users but that doesn't work either for the Windows version in VMWare Fusion.

I previously selected the option to return to the previous screen settings so closing the document and reopening it doesn't work either.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Jeff

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 11, 2009 12:54 PM   in reply to (jeffnailen)
    Since this is PC version using XP I'm afraid you'll have to check in on the PC side.

Caution: just say your using XP Home and trying out the trial. Don't mention the word Mac. PC folks, would make you regret doing that. As much as its so 80's and 90's for such behavior its still around.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 5, 2010 4:04 PM   in reply to (jeffnailen)

It is possible to hide them, using the View > Menu Bar command. However, the only way to display and use them again is by pressing F9/Shift+Command+M.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)