Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

!! New Fixed Header suggestion for SDK Forum: Code snippets/examples !!

Oct 10, 2008 4:01 AM

It would be fine if Adobe can fix a header in this forum for working code snippets:

Code snippets /examples:
- Add ins
- VBS
- JS
- VB-Net
- C#
- C++
- other

Everybody can published working examples with: OS-Verions, Adobe Version, software version.

I think that would help a lot (especially regarding that Adobe archive topics after ca. 3 Month - then links don't work any longer - and kill topics after ca. 6 Month).

Disussion of this and Leonard (or other Adobe members) are welcome.

Best regards, Reinhard

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 10, 2008 4:57 AM   in reply to ReinhardF
    I've brought it up with the forum moderator as a suggestion and pointed them to this thread.

Thanks Reinhard!

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 14, 2008 4:41 AM   in reply to ReinhardF
    These kinds of changes certainly won't happen overnight. Many other products use the same forum engine, and so a lot of planning and testing would need to go into a change like this. It is a good idea and seems to have been received well, but it's not something that is going to be done by next week.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 15, 2008 10:45 AM   in reply to ReinhardF
    > Exactly the response I awaited from a Adobe Member/Mod (or was that already one - I know only Leonard as Adobe Member).

Neither Leonard or I are forum moderators, the moderators prefer to stay invisible. We're simply passing on our knowledge by responding to posts in the forum. Neither of us can make these types of changes ourselves, which is why I had to pass it on down the line.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 9, 2011 1:29 AM   in reply to ReinhardF

Sure the search is a joke.

Please repair it (searching this forum for "joke" should return something).

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 9, 2011 3:07 AM   in reply to Polda2

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)