Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 background color

Dec 24, 2008 11:01 AM

Is there any way to change the background color in the document display window of Adobe Acrobat Pro 9.0? It is very hard to read the documents against the default black background. I have been able to change the background color on the full screen display, but not the default display. This was not a problem in my older version of Acrobat.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 26, 2008 9:58 AM   in reply to (MikePhoto)
    Unfortunately it's not possible to change this but you can propose it as a new feature at:
    http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=46

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 26, 2008 11:56 AM   in reply to (MikePhoto)
    Sound like you must be getting to my age - with black background problems. I don't know how we used to survive with that as the default in DOS!

Anyway, you can check the background issues. What I have done in the past is to use the object touchup tool. I simply select the page out at the border that picks up the background and move it to check. If I got it right I simply delete the selection. Worth a try anyway. If you have a lot of pages it will be a pain.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 2, 2009 1:54 AM   in reply to (MikePhoto)

Same problem here in the Mac version. totally weird that adobe didn't include an option to set the background color.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)