Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe Professional 8.0 Professional Activation Error

Jan 8, 2007 11:50 PM

I am trying to activate my Adobe Acrobat 8.0 Professional but it failed with an error code 159:41. I do have an internet connection on my desktop and I can browse all the sites.
Please advise.
Regards

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 11, 2007 2:57 PM   in reply to (Nadeem_Fitwala)
    My Adobe ID No is 138124396
    My Weblog is www.pennibancpost.blogs.com, A site exposing Government ID theft of my name and trust for over 13 years, (80 Billion dollar embezzlement crime. a highly sensitive site since 2004 the debtor corporations and state and federal government felons wanted to suppress hosted by Typepad.com
    On September 23, 2006 my computer Adobe Acrobat 7.0 and all software and hardware was stolen and my 32 weblogs were deliberately destroyed.
    I was illegally arrested Kidnapped and held for 20 days in Medford Oregon, (26th time)I bought a new "Emachines" computer Dec 20,and was unable to get my Adobe Acrobat license No from them and downloaded the Trial 8.0 Professional Acrobat on January 4, 2007.

Yesterday this trial version was terminated without explanation and I have spent all day on the phone and computer with Adobe trying to recover either my licese or the trial version to do my work.

In exasperation I am accusing Adobe of being in conspiracy with the debtor felons to kill my trust and myself and filing a UCC felony Judgment Lien against Adobe Incorporated.
    Summarily Adding them to the $2.7 Billion Money Judgment Liens in the Sacramento Secretary of State UCC office This week.

Adobe may Contact me through my CFO William E. Thomson Trustee
    916-425-3738 between 8-5

Alvin Joseph Hansen, Trustee
    Pennibanctrust
    UCC felony Judgment Lien Creditor
    Secured Party Owner

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 11, 2007 3:05 PM   in reply to (Nadeem_Fitwala)
    My Adobe ID No is 138124396
    My Weblog is www.pennibancpost.blogs.com, A site exposing Government ID theft of my name and trust for over 13 years, (a 980 Billion dollar embezzlement crime.This explosive site since 2004 the debtor corporations and state and federal government felons didnt want seen was hosted by Typepad.com

On September 23, 2006 my computer Adobe Acrobat 7.0 and all software and hardware was stolen and my 32 weblogs were deliberately destroyed.

I was illegally arrested Kidnapped and held for 20 days in Medford Oregon, (26th time)I bought a new "Emachines" computer Dec 20,and was unable to get my Adobe Acrobat license No from them and downloaded the Trial 8.0 Professional Acrobat on January 4, 2007.

Yesterday this trial version was terminated without explanation and I have spent all day on the phone and computer with Adobe trying to recover either my license or the trial version to do my work.

In exasperation I am accusing Adobe of being in conspiracy with the debtor felons to kill my trust and myself and filing a UCC felony Judgment Lien against Adobe Incorporated.
    Summarily Adding them to the $2.7 Billion Money Judgment Liens in the Sacramento Secretary of State UCC office This week.

Adobe may Contact me through my CFO William E. Thomson Trustee
    916-425-3738 between 8-5 see www.pennibancpost.blogs.com

Alvin Joseph Hansen, Trustee
    Pennibanctrust
    UCC felony Judgment Lien Creditor
    Secured Party Owner

|
    Mark as:
    May 21, 2007 6:32 AM   in reply to (Nadeem_Fitwala)
    thanks...
    http://www.economycard.net
    http://www.5579021.com
    http://www.kurtoglunakliyat.com

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 20, 2008 7:01 AM   in reply to (Nadeem_Fitwala)
    I had the same issue Adobe Error 159:41.

We use the Microsoft Firewall client and were having problems activating the software. I would use the normal default activation option and no luck. I then tried manually entering the proxy info and still no luck. User has internet connection.

We used the "manually configure proxy settings" option in the adobe activation and REMOVED the check boxes and left all boxes blank, it forced the software to use the firewall client connection and it instantly went through and activated.

Hope this helps since I saw no other solutions. Contact me for further info

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 22, 2008 12:14 AM   in reply to (Nadeem_Fitwala)
    Try adding *.adobe.com to the exceptions list of your firewall.
    If that doesn't work, you can always activate your product over the phone. It's a toll-free number.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)