Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Form Render Exception - No Messages Available

Jun 25, 2007 12:43 PM

This exception message is not very descriptive.

I am attempting to render a PDF using an XDP and an XML file. I am using the Adobe Installation Verification tool installed on the server which allows you to merge data and xdp. This was working yesterday and all of a sudden it stopped working without any changes to the server?

Anyone who has seen this before or recognizes this issue any help, ideas are appreciated.

com.adobe.formServer.interfaces.RenderFormException: com.adobe.formServer.interfaces.FormServerException: XMLFormFactory, PAexecute failure: "(com.adobe.document.xmlform.ReturnStatus@23f17bdf) No messages available"
at com.adobe.formServer.client.EJBClient.renderForm(EJBClient.java:339)

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Calculating status...
    Apr 2, 2009 1:42 AM   in reply to (Cory_Cowgill)
    hi Cory...

I read ur post.. Even I am stuck in the same problem but I am not able to render an xdp form.

Let me elaborate it. I used renderPDFForm, I provided the Formname "/Process Management/form.xdp" and contentrootURI as "repository://" but my form is not rendered. Its throwing error "com.adobe.document.xmlform.RenderException"

Kindly provide ur suggestion.

Thanks,
    Ambika

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 10, 2009 12:31 PM   in reply to AmbikaM

Hi Ambika,

Were you able to resolve the error? even I am getting the same error.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 8, 2011 11:05 AM   in reply to CyberCruise

Has anyone come to a conclusion as to why this is happening? It seems as it is xml/xdp specific?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)