This discussion is locked
Currently Being Moderated

unlock code to Photoshop album Starter Edition 3

Dec 16, 2008 12:58 PM

I need an unlock code so I can view my photos
Branched to a new discussion.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 18, 2008 10:10 AM   in reply to (trevanthring)
    I was using the Album starter edition and the trial period expired so I was asked to register the program and I would recieve an unlock code. I received the unlock code but after I enter it the program just shuts down. This keeps happening after I enter the unlock code. Is there anything I can do to view and edit those photos I have in the program.

Thanks

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 26, 2009 8:52 AM   in reply to (trevanthring)
    I was using the Album starter edition and the trial period expired so I was asked to register the program and I would recieve an unlock code. I received the unlock code but after I enter it the program just shuts down. This keeps happening after I enter the unlock code. Is there anything I can do to view and edit those photos I have in the program.

Thanks

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 10, 2009 11:33 PM   in reply to (trevanthring)
    i need to key help me i will die if you dont help me please please hahaaha

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 10, 2009 11:37 PM   in reply to (trevanthring)
    i need code adobe photohoshop album starter edition 3.0

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 27, 2010 12:36 AM   in reply to (trevanthring)

por favor, i nedd

un código de desbloqueo a Photoshop disco de arranque

Edición 3

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 27, 2010 2:01 PM   in reply to georgemol

If anyone is still having trouble getting a pass code for Adobe Photoshop starter edition 3.0 you will need to contact their CSR directly at 1-800-833-6687.  I just called I spoke with a Rep. by the name of Jess she is a female she was very helpful and polite.  What they will need is your contact info. and your email address so they can manually find your starter account in their system.  Then they will issue you a code to unlock the system to retrieve your locked pictures.

You don't need to register becasue Adobe 3.0 is no longer being used or avaliable.  The new system is Photoshop.com you will need to register for Photoshop.com.  It's simple and free of charge at no cost to you.  What you will need to do once you receive the code is immediately transfer your photos from Adobe 3.0 to Photoshop.com. it will take some time to download but let it run.  Remember this is only a temporary code so it will expire and lock again if it's not used in a timely manner.

The code I received from Jess was 92c1d14e.  This unlocked my account immediately with no problems.  So I hope this code will work for you.  I don't know if this code will work for others however it doesn't hurt to give it a try.  If not then please call the number above that I've provided you with so one of the Reps. can issue you a code.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 15, 2010 8:26 AM   in reply to (trevanthring)

Please send me a unlock code for Ph

otoshop album starter edition 3

thankyou,

ken tyson

kenlinda@fastmail.fm

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 15, 2010 9:35 AM   in reply to poorservice

I can't get at my photos...please...please send an unlock code for this program.

Desperate

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 14, 2010 6:59 AM   in reply to (trevanthring)

I really need the unlock code to view my pictures i really miss them and i want to see them  can you send it to me pls  

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 16, 2010 9:07 AM   in reply to (trevanthring)

How the ........................... do I access photos automatically loaded to 3.0 and when the system refuses to give me an access code?

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 16, 2010 9:41 AM   in reply to healdav

If you used Album to download photos, they are generally copied to a My Pictures/Adobe folder.

You don't need to have Album in order to view those files; simply navigate to them in Windows Explorer.

-Mark

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 17, 2010 12:14 AM   in reply to Mark Dahm

Thanks, problem solved and Photoshop deleted!

David Heal

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)