Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

how to remove watermark banner from premiere elements 7 trial?

Nov 10, 2008 6:28 PM

Hello,

I have just installed PE 7 trial and on the video editor area it displays:

"Created with Adobe Premier Elements 7 trial version"

Can this be removed whilst still trialing it?

I received some customer service online from adobe and they said yes it can be without buying it and told me to call 1800 833 6687.

That was a sales number and they couldn't help and technical support line is closed.

Any info appreciated.

Thank You!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 10, 2008 7:15 PM   in reply to (robin_wyllie)
    The solution is simply to purchase the full version. The water mark is one of the known limitations of the trial version:

Limitations:

· 30 days trial
    · watermark on the output video
    · nag screen

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 10, 2008 9:14 PM   in reply to (robin_wyllie)
    The full version won't remove watermarks from a video you have already made. You have to load the project file plus other source material into the full version of PE and re-make the video. No re-editing would be required.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 11, 2008 4:25 AM   in reply to (robin_wyllie)
    The FAQs at the top of this forum tell you how to remove the watermark from already edited footage:
    http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3bbdd471

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 16, 2008 8:12 PM   in reply to (robin_wyllie)
    One cannot remove the watermark in the trial version. however once you purchased the full version , you can re-render your project to remove the watermark

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 17, 2008 7:53 AM   in reply to (robin_wyllie)
    As Allen points out, only the full-version can do this. Note that you MUST open the Project (created in the trial version) in the full-version. If you Export from the trial, you will have that watermark and it cannot be removed. Again, you will have to open the Project in the full-version, before you do any Export. Running the Exported AV in the full-version will NOT do it. Just a warning.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)