Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Instant movie themes

Dec 30, 2008 3:40 AM

Where can I download more themes/styles? I bought Premiere Elements 7 online and only one theme/style came with it.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Dec 30, 2008 5:02 AM   in reply to (Ramon_Arellano)
    In addition to the basic download, you should find an additional features download that includes many more movie themes, DVD and title templates.

If you can't find them, you should contact Adobe by clicking the Contact link at the top of this page.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 30, 2008 6:49 AM   in reply to (Ramon_Arellano)
    >I bought Premiere Elements 7 online and only one theme/style came with it.

There are 20 themens that come with PRE7. You didn't by chance by the download from Adobe, or start with the trial version. If so, there is an additional content file you need to download.

After that, if you are a plus member to photoshop.com, Abobe will automatically make new themes available to your software automatically on a regular basis. So far I have received 3 additiona themes, including titles as well as DVD menu templates. That costs %50.0 per year.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 30, 2008 7:53 AM   in reply to (Ramon_Arellano)
    Ramon:
    Glad you found it. You are among the many who were not aware of this extra content file.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 14, 2009 10:00 PM   in reply to (Ramon_Arellano)
    Where can I get my themes? I just bought Premiere 7 online, and when I download it, it only gave me one theme too. I login to my Adobe account, but there is only a link for an English version, and a multilanguage version. Should I be getting another link to the theme content?

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 15, 2009 4:45 AM   in reply to (Ramon_Arellano)
    You'll also need to download the content file: PRE7_Cont_WWEFGJ.
    http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b6d820/0

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)