Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

"Operation not yet Implemented " Error Comes when Exporting Crystal Report into PDF if i Adding Myri

Apr 16, 2008 2:26 AM

"Operation not yet Implemented " Error Comes when Exporting Crystal Report into PDF if i Adding Myriad Pro Font in Microsoft Built in Crystal Report

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 20, 2008 11:54 PM   in reply to (selvanpacific)
    Do you get this message from your cell phone? Or from Crystal Reports?
    Or from something else?

Aandi Inston

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 12, 2009 2:30 AM   in reply to (selvanpacific)
    refer the following link

http://vb.net-informations.com/crystal-report/vb.net_crystal_report_ex port_pdf.htm

yang.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 30, 2009 3:51 PM   in reply to (selvanpacific)

Same problem here... I have a Crystal report which was working very well, until we had to change all of its fonts to Myriad Pro. Since them, altough still being able to see the report, I have the "Operation not yet Implemented " error, ONLY when trying to export to PDF - no problem when exporting to any other format (.DOC, .RTF, .XLS).

Other test that I've made was creating a blank report in Crystal Reports and inserting a text field. If the font used is Myriad Pro, the error message "Failed to export the report" comes up - again, if I change the font or pick up another format to export to, everything just works as expected.

By the way, I used both versions 9 and 10 of Crystal to make these tests.

Someone provided a nice link above, but it's just a generic explanation about how to export to PDF programmatically via Crystal, without any mention to this specific issue. So... any clue, anyone?

Thanks in advance,

Fabio

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)