Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Online DVD replication/distribution

Jan 4, 2009 9:41 PM

I wasn't sure where else to ask this, and I figure since many of you guys have been in this for a while and are probably aware of various delivery options, I'd try posting here.

I'm a member of several forums, and one of them is putting together a kind of scrapbook project that compiles creative works by members.

For the graphic/art submissions, the organizer has decided to go with one of those online book-binding services. Basically, you submit all the artwork to them based on their downloadable templates, they print it, bind it and people can order the final product from the website. This site, here, specifically:

http://www.shutterfly.com/shop/Photo_Books_8x8_Story_Book/product_c180 20-p3101

I've volunteered to help compile a video submission component, and I'll be authoring the DVD as people submit their videos to me (I'm anticipating a lot of videos in need of correction for pixel aspect ratio issues in the near future, lol).

My question is basically, are there any good online services that are the video/DVD equivalent of the scrapbook/picture book binding service described above? A small-scale (basically to order) replication service that one could submit the ISO of a DVD-Video, discart on some kind of template; and people would be able to order the resultant disc?

thanks in advance,

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 16, 2009 8:30 AM   in reply to TM2-Megatron

Hi Andrew,

In case you haven't found your solution yet:

My favorite online DVD/CD duplication/replication service is www.mixonic.com. It's very user friendly and you can build the entire project online (including uploading the media). They have pricing for anything from 1 day to 10 day turnarounds.

Hope this helps.

Take care,

Clint

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 18, 2010 7:57 AM   in reply to TM2-Megatron

I'm not sure if you're into this, but I use www.createspace.com  It's free and they'll send you a free sample of your finished work.  It costs to buy more DVDs, of course.

You name the price to sell the DVDs too.

Good luck!

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2011 6:56 PM   in reply to computerskillme

In my case I use www.weprintdiscs.com when it comes to DVD duplication.  Once you signed up, you can create your own disc.  There are lot of templates available on that website.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 12, 2011 5:42 PM   in reply to TM2-Megatron

I am sure you've find some CD/DVD replication provider , but I'll recommend you must try www.CDROM2GO.com too for your DVD, Blu-ray or CD Duplication and disc replication need's. They provide professional, reliable and on time disc duplication & replication services as well as the supplies and equipment to do it yourself.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 29, 2011 8:20 PM   in reply to TM2-Megatron

We just finished a dvd replication job for our summer camp video from New Cyberian in San Jose, CA.  I must say the quality was simply fantistic and the customer service was also great.  I got burned from a company in San Francisco that copied our ISO file as data without converting it to DVD-Video and blamed on us without specifying it.  Fortunately the folks at New Cyberian was able to rectify the problem for us in a very short time.

My experience with cd/dvd copying is not to give orders to so called big companies.  When they are big they will need more time to manage their staffs and there will be less time to manage your order.  Just my two cents.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)