Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Encore CS3 no menu templates

Jan 5, 2009 3:20 AM

I purchased the DVD Encore CS3 and the library and Styles panel are empty. No menu or buttons so I can build a DVD menu. I looked under the Encore CS3 install DVD to look for library or styles folder but there are none. I need the template/styles menus and buttons and I don't know where is on the DVD or I should download it or what. Any help would be greatly appropriated.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 6, 2009 3:26 AM   in reply to (klee_john)
    Not really a lounge item as it is Encore Specific - but the answer is to be certain you have installed the library properly.
    Try actually clicking on one of the headings in the Library panel, and if it is properly installed it should now begin the initialization process (this only needs to happen once for each section such as "Corporate" "Wedding" "Entertainment" etc.

To see if it is installed, go to
    C:/Program Files/Adobe/Encore/Library and see what is in there (location might not be 100% correct as I am away from a CS4 installation right now)

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 3, 2009 9:35 PM   in reply to (klee_john)

I am having the same issue.  I cannot find the Library link from the media menu going through the Adobe program file.  What did you do to resolve this?

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 18, 2009 6:27 PM   in reply to klmccord

Maybe the info in this ARTICLE will be of use.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2010 1:38 PM   in reply to klmccord

I am loading CS3 ENCORE and there is no menu library and none on my CD.   How did you solve your ENCORE menu library problem?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)