Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Encore CS3 missing Library Files

Aug 25, 2007 3:29 PM

I have installed Encore CS3 and also purchased the Adobe Master CS3 DVD 30 day try out. On three different PCs. Running Windows Pro, tried different user types, MSconfig to turn off program when installing, you name it.... When I run Encore and look for any Library file nothing is there.. just a General Tab and no files. I called Adobe after 45 minutes, 5 different contact people I was told to do a reinstall (duh!).. I did that same problem.

Can anyone tell me how to get Encore CS3 to install the Library content files or where to locate these to install.

Thanks

DP

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 26, 2007 3:22 AM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    >I have installed Encore CS3 and also purchased the Adobe Master CS3 DVD 30 day try out.

I am confused here.
    How can you purchase a 30 day tryout?
    With trial versions, the functional content is just not there - this only comes with a full copy.
    What have you purchased? Exactly?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 26, 2007 8:22 AM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    The trial version does NOT give you Encore, nor the library sets.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 26, 2007 12:01 PM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    Actually, Adobe says its 100% functional, not the same. Being 100% functional is different from being the same or including 100% of the content. Traditionally, Adobe does not include the content with its trial programs. The same is true of your Master Collection trial. It doesn't include any of the extras or the video instructional disk. The full retail package contains 7 disks I believe.

However, since Photoshop is functional in the Master Collection trial, you can always create your own menus to try out in Encore. That way you get to learn both programs at the same time.

More than likely the reason Adobe doesn't include the menu content is that this would enable someone to use all their menus in other software without having to pay for it. Peace, BJ

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 26, 2007 12:49 PM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    Get out your wallet and pay for the full version is my suggestion to you.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 8, 2007 11:20 AM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    Neither does the full version. I purchased the full version this week and NO LIBRARIES

I upgraded (at least I thought I was upgrading) Premiere and Encore this week. I am close to asking for a refund since I have had nothing but issues with both.

My problem right now is the libraries for Encore CS3. You know the templates for menus and buttons etc. Some people call that content but the useless people in India call the manuals content so I am trying to be clearer.

I bought the downloaded version so please do not tell me they are on disk #3. I download 5 files and installed them. Some of them I re-downloaded and I installed twice. They are.

- ADBEPPROCS3_ALP.exe (Premiere Pro CS3)
    - ADBEAENCC3_ALP.exe (Encore CS3)
    - PPROCS3_Cont_ALP.EXE (Premiere Pro Content/manuals)
    - AENCCS3_Cont_ALP.exe (Content/manual installer for Encore CS3 manual)
    - AENCCS3_Cont_ALP.7z (3 gig file of foreign language manuals)

I am running on an HP M8040N with Vista Ultimate (32) I of course search the Adobe site and Google and I have seen other people with the same problem. After spending 1 hour with "Tech Support" in India I was told I needed to call Adobe Tech Support Monday thru...you get the idea.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR...the pre made Templates, Menus, Buttons, etc. that came with the disk version of Encore.

Can anyone help or am I effed for the week-end and most likely beyond?

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 9, 2007 2:52 AM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    From what I have read, there should be a separate download for the Encore content with the libraries. Search the Adobe site. Sorry I can't help you with more details, since I have the physical disks.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 9, 2007 3:04 AM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    It is supposed to be a separate download.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 9, 2007 7:29 AM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    FAQ article Converting Download Trial to Registered (read subject How do I convert a trial version to a version for unrestricted use?)

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 9, 2007 7:29 AM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    I upgraded (at least I thought I was upgrading) Premiere and Encore this week. I am close to asking for a refund since I have had nothing but issues with both.

My problem right now is the libraries for Encore CS3. You know the templates for menus and buttons etc. Some people call that content but the useless people in India call the manuals content so I am trying to be more clear.

I bought the downloaded version so please do not tell me they are on disk #3. I download 5 files and installed them. Some of them I re-downloaded and I installed twice. They are.

- ADBEPPROCS3_ALP.exe (Premiere Pro CS3)
    - ADBEAENCC3_ALP.exe (Encore CS3)
    - PPROCS3_Cont_ALP.EXE (Premiere Pro Content/manuals)

I am running on an HP M8040N with Vista Ultimate (32) I of course search the Adobe site and Google and I have seen other people with the same problem. After spending 1 hour with "Tech Support" in India I was told I needed to call Adobe Tech Support Monday thru...you get the idea.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR...the pre made Templates, Menus, Buttons, etc. that came with the disk version of Encore.

Can anyone help or am I effed for the week-end and most likely beyond?

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 14, 2007 2:45 PM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    Dear friends

I had the same problem as Paul. Bought the upgrade Premiere Pro CS3 + Encore CS3 today, installation after downloading 5 big files:
    - ADBEPPROCS3_ALP.exe (Premiere Pro CS3, size 702319 KB
    - ADBEAENCC3_ALP.exe (Encore CS3) size 505724 KB
    - PPROCS3_Cont_ALP.EXE (Premiere Pro Content/manuals) size 76298 KB
    - AENCCS3_Cont_ALP.exe (Content/manual installer for Encore CS3 manual) size 1061 KB
    - ADBEONLOCS3_MUL.exe (on location, size 126542 KB)
    No libraries, no styles.
    I'm trying to find a tel# for support, only a number in the US (I live in Belgium)... Email = not possible. FAQ's no usefull answer.
    I know that I paid 361 for this upgrade (from CS2 > CS3) and had a lot of work to make everything work. (Premiere had problems with my capture card DVStorm2, which I replaced, Encore has a problem with my CD-ROM)... But ok, thanks to forums like these both programms work (but no CDRom), without libraries & styles.
    As many I also assume that legaly purchased (download) should have the same possibilities as when purchased on DVD.
    At least Adobe could mention the 'problem', or give the link to download the file for libraries & styles.

I hope - as many others - to find out where or how to get these...
    Thanks for your help if you know more than I.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 14, 2007 4:05 PM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    > I hope - as many others - to find out where or how to get these...

Contact Adobe, their support number is on their site, also for Belgium.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 15, 2007 4:39 AM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    Dear friends
    I found the solution, but Adobe could have mentionned it.
    When you purchase an Encore CS3 by downloading, you have to install the download-manager from Adobe.
    You have to download also the following files:
    AENCCS3_Cont_ALP.exe, size 1061 KB AND AENCCS3_Cont_ALP.7z, size 2248758 KB.
    Dpibleclick on the .exe file, and a new directory is born: Adobe Encore CS3 Library.
    In the directory is a setup.exe which will install all libraries & styles.

Greetz
    Stef

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 16, 2007 8:40 AM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    Hey Paul

As I mentionned before... after downloading the files
    doubleclick on the exe-file (both files has to be in the same directory), and you will have a new directory (called Adobe Encore CS3 Library) with a setup.exe file. Run this setup and you will have a lot of libraries & styles.
    Succes

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 16, 2007 9:19 PM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    can anyone give download URLs/Links to the following files?
    PPROCS3_Cont_ALP.EXE (Premiere Pro Content/manuals) AENCCS3_Cont_ALP.exe (Content/manual installer for Encore CS3 manual)

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 16, 2007 11:47 PM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    If you purchased a download version of our products, just follow the instructions below and start using it today:
    1. Go to the URL below and select your store:
    * https://www.adobe.com/go/store_selector
    2. From the Store drop-down menu, click on "Your Account".
    3. Login into Your Account with the ID listed above.
    4. Locate your order #AD000XXXXXXXX and click on the order number.
    5. In the Order Detail page, click on the 'Downloads for this Order' button.
    6. Start your download by clicking on the 'Download' button.
    7. After you have completed the download process, your serial number will be displayed in the download center.
    8. First install Download manager, which you HAVE TO INSTALL before downloading other files.
    On that page you can download the files PPROCS3_Cont_ALP.EXE (Premiere Pro Content/manuals) AENCCS3_Cont_ALP.exe (Content/manual installer for Encore CS3 manual).

!!! Take care that all downloaded files are saved on your local system in the same directory (Premiere/Encore)

|
    Mark as:
    May 17, 2008 6:03 AM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    Thank you for your sharing of knowledge. I very much appreciate it.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 27, 2008 10:38 AM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    Encore Library Question:
    I have purchased a full version of Premiere Pro (Encore) CS3-download version. I have gone to the download section of my account and clicked on the download Encore library button. Immediately a screen pops up saying "Your Adobe Download is starting". It has been running on a cable modem continuously for a day and 2 nights.
    It did not ask me where to put the files. I have no idea how far along in the 4+ GB download I am.
    Question- Why can't I buy a DVD of this library (why wasn't it included as an option in the full purchase price?)
    Where are these files going?
    Why is Adobe using such a crummy process for this content?
    I am running XP Pro 64 bit, dual quad core xenons, 8 GB RAM
    Thanks,
    Chuck Ray

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 31, 2008 2:04 PM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    Libraries and Additional Content for Encore are in a separate download. When you purchase the download version, there are two links you need to get. One is for the installation of the software itself, and there's a separate download for the Library content.
    You need to go to the Adobe Store online. Log back in. Find your order number and click on it. Scroll down and look for the link to the additional content. It's called Adobe Encore Content File It's a huge download. About 3GB. One you download it, just double-click to install. You should then see all the templates, etc in your Library panel.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 2, 2008 11:12 PM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    Just wanted to say thanks! was going crazy after midnight because no assets appeared in the encore library when I exported out of premiere... this post came in very handy...

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 29, 2008 12:59 PM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)
    Thank you everyone for this post. I have been freaking out looking for the library content. One of my staff members made this purchase via download. I am new to CS3 after a couple of years with PP 1.5. Also, I am BRAND new to Encore, so I will continue to study/research on this forum. Again,thanks for the post. Remember...I'm brand new. Be gentle with me.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 23, 2010 12:56 AM   in reply to (Hardrockchina)

never mind still missing..

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)