Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Tour de Flex Sample - Chat - 13900

Apr 7, 2009 1:07 PM

comments

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 12, 2012 6:13 PM   in reply to adobe-admin

I am looking at the Tour de Flex sample, Flex Data Access -> Async Message Filtering.  I am very impressed with the Read Me comments explaining the configuration requirements, and the inclusion of code on the Java side as well as Flex.  A great sample!  I wish I could compile it.  I copied all the jar files from the latest BlazeDS (4.0.0.14931), and many of the Java imports resolved, but not all of them.  flex.messaging package exists, but not the class MessageContext in it.  flex.messaging.filters package does not exist.  The class BaseAsyncMessageFilter does not resolve.

Does this sample require LiveCycle DS?  If that is the case, it would be nice to make that addition.  If it is not the case, where can I find compatible jars?

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 18, 2012 9:38 AM   in reply to TheOriginalEdge

Hi,

If you purchase LiveCycle Data Services, you should be able to run this sample and much more.

Rohit

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 18, 2012 9:47 AM   in reply to Rohit . Kumar

I guess that is your way of confirming that this example requires LiveCycle Data Services, and will not run with BlazeDS.

It is good to have that confirmed.  I do think that should be made clear in Tour de Flex.  It is not currently obvious.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 18, 2012 10:05 AM   in reply to TheOriginalEdge

The readme for the sample alludes to some extent about using NIO based endpoints, which are only available in LCDS. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Rohit

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)