Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How can I save one specific page from a .pdf file into it's own .pdf file?

Apr 20, 2009 10:43 AM

I've got this 4 page pdf file, and I need to save just one page from it.  I know that there's the option of using the select tool and doing a copy/paste to an image file, but I'm trying to keep it as a .pdf and I can't seem to figure it out.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 20, 2009 10:47 AM   in reply to TheCarGod

It can't be done if you re only using the free Reader application. It requires a version of Acrobat.

If you have Acrobat, you would use Document>Extract pages to do it.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 22, 2009 3:20 AM   in reply to TheCarGod

Perhaps this solutions workability will depend a lot on what type and generation of PDF you got and the tech built into the program suggested....

But ! (never-the-less)

You could try to see if the "Free PDF to Word Doc Converter version 1.1" will work for you....

I know it will not get you a single page .PDF but if the program works you could get a .Doc of which you might have the possibility to save a single page after editing it !(?)

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 6, 2012 4:12 AM   in reply to TheCarGod

I tried nitro and the one the users above me mentioned but I'm not very much happy with the file formatting of the output file. Then i found this utility to convert a pdf to word and i got some decent results from this.Now im planning to purchase a full version . But im still bit confused. Do anybody here have any idea about this tool?

http://www.convertapdftoword.com

Regards

Martha

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points