Skip navigation
cancer64
Currently Being Moderated

Align Text In Acrobat 9 Pro

Apr 27, 2009 10:58 AM

Hi,

Hope you can help. I just got Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro. I figured out how to edit text in a PDF, but when I do it does not keep the text centered.

How can I center text?

Thanks.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 27, 2009 11:30 AM   in reply to cancer64

cancer64 wrote:

Hi,

Hope you can help. I just got Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro. I figured out how to edit text in a PDF, but when I do it does not keep the text centered.

How can I center text?

Thanks.

Acrobat in of itself is not a text Editor. If you need to make serious cahnges to your PDF you need to edit in original application the remake the PDF.

Acrobat does have a text touch up tool that does allo you to correct  spelling of a word by clicking at the end of the word back spacing then retyping word. But if involes more than two additional letters at the most it will altar the line spacing. You can select the word and click on properties and change things as leading  and such wher you can copress the space the word takes up. But if you need to do that on more than one or two items at the most, your better off redoing the PDF from the original after correcting mistakes.

On forms created you can make cahnges and update by making corrections in original save as a different name then chose document and choose replace with and it will update corrections without distrubing the the form elements you have created. (unless you added aditional elements).

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points