Skip navigation
pjmckeown
Currently Being Moderated

Photo Editing

May 8, 2009 7:49 PM

Hey, I am looking to continue and brush up on my photo editing skills. As such, if you have photos, submit them to me and I will do a new photo every week and post either a text or video tutorial of what I did and how I did it. DM me or see my post here: http://pmknowledge.net/2009/05/let-me-show-some-photo-editing/ if you want to contribute. All photographers get full rights and credit for their photos. Only submit photos you have rights to please.

Regards,

pjmckeown

http://twitter.com/pjmckeown

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 9, 2009 5:24 AM   in reply to pjmckeown

no

(I'm not saying that others shouldn't submit pictures to your request, but I won't;

I keep "full rights" to my pictures that way—my choice)

lately I don’t have time for photography

I don't understand your notion of time; you have it to edit but not to take pictures,

why is that?

|
    Mark as:
    May 9, 2009 6:43 AM   in reply to Laurentiu G Todie

In a similar vein, I am trying to brush up on my money laundering skills. If you'll send me some cash, I'll tell you how I disposed of it.

|
    Mark as:
    May 9, 2009 3:36 PM   in reply to shoot me now-d3u3se

Now thats funny...

|
    Mark as:
    May 23, 2009 7:39 AM   in reply to Silkrooster

...wiping coffee off the monitor........Damn! .ey ain't working!

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 7, 2009 5:10 AM   in reply to pjmckeown

Link say - Welcome to 404 error page! I need someone to create my banner also Thank saro http://konruk.com/

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 24, 2009 3:01 PM   in reply to pjmckeown

Hey do you have any idea how to create funny effects on photos as I have seen some websites automatically create funny effects on the click of a button. Is this some thing to do with photoshop or there is special kind of software to use for that. I have used some of these effects and I found them very interesting.art.gifemp.armani.jpg

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 25, 2009 12:46 AM   in reply to omer3100

yeah, i have checked and these effects are so intresting.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 20, 2009 8:12 PM   in reply to pjmckeown

There are many sources of still images, that would be more likely candidates for your practice.

I'm in the boat with others here. My images are mine, and until I get the check, no one gets to use them for any purpose.

Sorry,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    May 19, 2010 2:02 AM   in reply to pjmckeown

Hi,  Photo editing is one of the best photography. We are providing for online photo editing services in USA. You can get many of the best photo editing services with photo scanning services.  i have used a variety of tools, filters, brushes and composites you can now edit out or add things to the image or do other creative alterations.

|
    Mark as:
    May 19, 2010 6:19 AM   in reply to sharper images

You mean you can change a photos appearance? Now there is a real news flash for everyone. I can remember when this forum actually had real photos to look at and real discussions about photography. now for some reason its become an advertising area for peoples web sites.

|
    Mark as:
    May 24, 2010 9:02 PM   in reply to pjmckeown

In my opinion, if I shoot a photo. I really put a signature on the lower right.. people may steal it...

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 14, 2013 3:01 PM   in reply to pjmckeown

That is a good idea. But I really think you should just go and practice with pictures that are public domain. Best of luck to you.

-----------------------------------------------------

James

Best Computers For Photo Editing

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 17, 2013 8:55 AM   in reply to Donald Reese

Donald,

Once, there WAS some photography-related discussions here, but not so much any more.

Too bad, as there IS much to discuss.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 3, 2013 10:07 AM   in reply to Bill Hunt

bill     , can you direct me to a pro who would  fix or edit 5 digital photos ? they wenrt  well  focused  and exposures are too lengthy. however, i believe they could be excellent after the right person edits them. im simply not far enough along to get them right .  any help you  could lendwould be most welcome .   thanks   trader KAT

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 3, 2013 10:46 AM   in reply to pjmckeown

Hey guys i'm also going to introduce a great site of Photo Editing.  It vill provide you best products .

Just go to the site www.acdsee.com

I have been looking for this product/service and I found this one

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points