Skip navigation
Sri200
Currently Being Moderated

How to change the font size of Text box tool ?

Jun 12, 2009 4:06 AM

How to change the font size of Text box tool ?

I am using Acrobat PDF 6.0

Tools > Advanced Commenting > Text Box Tool

I need to know how to change the font size. The default font size is too big.

let me know

Thanks

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 25, 2009 3:53 PM   in reply to Sri200

I feel you pain dude. Here's what you do. Select the text you have in the text box, so only the text is highlighted. Then hit control E. Wallah. That should fix your problemo. If control E doesn't work, you may need to go into Preferences and select "use single key accelerators", but I know less about that because I didn't have to do that with my 6.0 program. Good luck!

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 26, 2009 5:58 AM   in reply to Sri200

Typically you would select the text and right click to change the properties.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 29, 2009 7:06 AM   in reply to Sri200

In the 'Prefernces' for Acrobat, you can set the default font and font size. If you need to make a one time change, create you comment in MS Word with the font, size, and other formatting you want to use, and then cut and paste the text into the text box. Once you have created the text box this way, you can use the context menu for the comment field to make these properties your default.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 29, 2009 7:43 AM   in reply to Sri200

I do not have AA6 available right now (I can check at home this evening). I am also using AA Pro, not Std. In AA7, there is a text box tool that is a commenting tool. When I started typing, a properties toolbar came up that had the font size and such. I haven't figured out how to get the toolbar after the fact. In AA8, I selected the text box tool and then went to view and selected the properties bar (the font size and all showed then), or use Ctrl-E when editing the text. I have not been able to figure out how to edit the text in a text box after you have created it - think it is a mental block right now. Bill

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points