Skip navigation
robertm23
Currently Being Moderated

HOW DO I CANCEL MY ACCOUNT?

Jun 12, 2009 2:57 PM

I can't find a way to cancel my account.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 7, 2012 2:23 PM   in reply to robertm23

We're sorry to learn that you wish to deactivate your Acrobat.com account. If there is a specific issue which is unresolved, kindly respond and let us know the details so we can try to help. We hate to see you go!

If there is nothing we can do to convince you to stay, we ask that you delete all the documents in your account- both My Files and Buzzword Docs. Send an email (from the email address associated with your account) to us to confirm that this has been done, and we can deactivate the Acrobat.com account.  FYI, your Adobe ID will remain active for use with other Adobe properties and at the Adobe store.

If you wish to have your Adobe ID deactivated, you'll need to contact Adobe support directly at:

http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/contact.html

Kind Regards,

Michelle

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 21, 2010 12:25 AM   in reply to mcacbat

If you allowed upload of other file types I'd keep the service. but just photo's and images is useless to me.

In the future, make it easier to cancel. I didn't even know I was a member. I got a membership when I porchased Elements (for mac). Annual billing came and here I am. Fine I'll eat that charge since I should've checked.

Having to send mail to cancel is just stupid. And doesn't fill me with Adobe trust/love.

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 21, 2010 9:08 AM   in reply to Stephen Cox

Hello,

I'm sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, this forum reaches team at Acrobat.com. We're a group that provides free online services for meetings and collaboration on documents, and we can't help with problems specific to Photoshop.com. I'm happy to point you to the right place.

Here is the home page for Photoshop.com support:

http://www.adobe.com/support/photoshopdotcom/

Kind Regards,

Michelle

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 22, 2011 10:17 AM   in reply to mcacbat

Suddenly today I am receiving mass mails from forums@adobe.com return mail address: jive-1934037958-p450-2-2ca6u@mail.forums.adobe.com

- I have ALL email notifications in my profile set to NO!

and now I cannot delete my account!

Thanks so much adobe!!!

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 7, 2013 1:30 PM   in reply to Nostrademption

I hate Adobe's shifty way. Why can not I delete my account???????????????????????? I shame on Adobe and their weird team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You can not play around people and no more OBLIGATION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone wants to be member or continue to be a member all fine! but if someone wants to leave or to delete account you can not push or make trouble to keep their membership!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE SOLVE THIS ANNOYING PROBLEM QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate ADOBE now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!because of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|
    Mark as:
    May 14, 2013 6:14 PM   in reply to meteov

I agree whole heartedly with the previous post. All I want to do is delete my account.

Adobe, you are really crap.

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 25, 2013 4:04 AM   in reply to robertm23

Try this link and click [I Still need help ....] there should be an option for a Live Chat.

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=creative-cloud&topic=signi ng-in-and-my-adobe-id

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 9, 2014 6:44 PM   in reply to robertm23

This is literally a disaster. A simple facility like deleting an account can't be done. Very poor. I wont be dealing with adobe again.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 10, 2014 6:14 AM   in reply to sdfgfgsdfgsdfg

Whts service are you attempting to delete an account for? 

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 10, 2014 8:23 PM   in reply to bob.treitman

You mean 'what' service..? As i said above, I won't be getting any services in future with adobe. I have had services with adobe in the past but I never stated i was trying to delete an account with reference to any service. I merely stated that a simple facility such as deleting an account proved to be 'a disaster', to use my exact words. My experience with adobe in recent years has been poor to say the least from a customer standpoint. Adobe has some good products but fails to understand a complete business model. I've spoken to many home users and for the ordinary customer in recent years, it's been a nightmare with all this messing about on the web with people having to set up accounts etc. They might save on a few bucks to prevent the hackers but sadly as they say on dragons den, "I'M OUT".

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 6, 2014 8:49 PM   in reply to meteov

I agreeee....i hate adobe ? this ia a worst kind of experience i have ever met.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 18, 2014 9:58 AM   in reply to pushpinder

Got to agree on that one too. Never seen a company this big make you send an e-mail to a recipient and you got to wait 2 days for a person to answer you. Then they ask you to confirm the removal and threaten you to not let you use that e-mail ever again. And finally, once you confirm it, then they say it will take 1 week to remove your account?

Do they carve my e-mail address in glod at their facilities or why does it take this long and such a complicated process to ask for my e-mail to be removed?

Innovative my ***, you are still doing everything in pen and paper.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points