Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

convert PDF to flash

Jul 23, 2009 8:58 AM

I have a PDF that I want to display embedded into a web page and the user can flip through the pages (just the forward and back buttons).  I don't want all the extra toolbars that PDF would embed.

How do I convert a PDF into flash so I can embedded the pages and then flip through them?  Thanks.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 1, 2009 9:45 AM   in reply to Johnny the boy

Try this one: www.uniflip.com

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 25, 2010 6:58 PM   in reply to Johnny the boy

I came across the same problem as you, to insert a flash in website can be accomplished by HTML code <a herf="your url"></a>.When it comes to PDF to Flash converter, I recommend this one http://www.pdf-to-flash-magazine.com/.

Both free online conversion and offline software download are offered, not to mention the wonderful page-flip effect they made.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 26, 2010 11:36 PM   in reply to Harley Truby

<Iframe

src = "test.pdf" width = "500" height = "800" align = "middle"> </ iframe>

this code? while, it won't support any page flip. so I recommend pdf-to-flash-magazine.com

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 2, 2010 12:12 AM   in reply to Harley Truby

Harley Truby wrote:

I came across the same problem as you, to insert a flash in website can be accomplished by HTML code <a herf="your url"></a>.When it comes to PDF to Flash converter, I recommend this one http://www.pdf-to-flash-magazine.com/.

Both free online conversion and offline software download are offered, not to mention the wonderful page-flip effect they made.

Good choice of it. I still wondering if this conversion support downloading?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points