I saw some Flash Catalyst video tutorials. I like the way they are made. Could anyone tell me what technology is envolved into those videos?
- a recording studio, croma key background, a digital camera for the presenter,
- a video screen capture software ? which one?
- zooming through the application screens (large details) is made from the video screen capture software or with the help of the post processing software?
- adobe premiere is envolved for postprocessing or final cut (saw that many presenters use's apple)?
- which video format is used: .flv or .mov (quick time)?
- video's are really streamed or emulated through the players?
Any information will be considered: direct answer, links etc.
Many thanks for your time,
Looking forward to hear news from you,