Skip navigation
jsurtees
Currently Being Moderated

Homesite 5 download?

Sep 19, 2009 4:09 AM

I've used Homesite since v3, and upgraded over the years to 4.0, 4.5 and 5.0.

Following a system crash I've installed v3, followed by 4 and 4.5 but cannot find my copy of 5 anywhere.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a copy of 5 from please?

Thanks

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 23, 2009 1:56 PM   in reply to jsurtees

Where did you get it from originally? Dreamweaver CD or download? If you still have your serial number there seem to be plenty of sites where you can download a copy if you just do a quick search.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 16, 2009 11:55 AM   in reply to jsurtees

What do you need. If it's the CD-rom of HS 5, someone should be able to create a one-off of that for you and mail it via snail-mail. (5 was somewhat better than 4.5 as I recall). Hate see an HSer have to use 4.x (My email here is old. Use www.hps.com and contact us to email me. Sorry)

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 29, 2011 7:38 PM   in reply to jsurtees

New (to me) machuine that's running Microsoft Windows XP Professional, (build, 2600 w/service pack 3 installed)

Here's my problem.  My old hard drive (with many programs) is now an external slave and all  windows has been removed  from it but for the wynsys32 files (which the  machine wouldn't let me do).  And it makes me wonder if this version of XP is/was a late-edition  beta for win7.

All of my programs (about 20) on this slave drive work fine plugged into the new rig.  But Homesite4.5  (only) will not open fully.  Nor will it completely close without the venerable ctl>alt>del throttle.

i've searched for my product disks for a WEEK to reinstall and STILL can't find them (also recently moved).

Any suggestions other than keep digging??

tnx.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 12, 2011 10:13 AM   in reply to jsurtees

I have a copy of 4.52 and 5 install executables.  Send me a private message and will coordinate getting them to you.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 12, 2011 10:49 AM   in reply to E43509TS

do you skype?

text geauxbeau52 if you do and will give you email addy.

it doesn't appear there's a private msg option given me...at least as

far as i can see but then i'm new here.

tnx.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 13, 2011 3:49 AM   in reply to geauxbeauarriba

I sent you a private message.  Let me know if you can't get to it and we'll figure out how to get these to you.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points