Version of 8 Premiere Elements includes lots of great, new features -- features that will benefit the veteran videomaker as well as the novice.
• A full-featured Organizer, now a separate program shared by both Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements 8
• Dynamic editing options for adding clips to your project through the Monitor
• The ability to add effects and transitions to several clips at once
• Optional automatic background rendering
• Automatic quality enhancement options for your video clips
• A Smart Trim tool for automatically editing your video
• A Smart Mix tool for automatically adjusting your audio levels
• A motion tracking tool for following people or objects around your video frame
• Improved customization for themes and InstantMovies
• An effects mask for applying effects to certain areas of your video frame without affecting the rest of the frame
• New Share options, including options for posting podcasts and sharing video to Photoshop.com
• Nearly 250 pieces of clip art you can add to your movies, including several animated objects!
For more detailed discussion and illustrations of these new features, see my Steve's Tips article on version 8 on the Muvipix site:
Europe, Middle East and Africa