Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

If statements

Oct 7, 2009 4:28 PM

Morning,

Trying to do another 'If' statement but I can't seem to get the first part of the formula to work.  The first line is still being divided by 2.

if

(Table3.Row3.Cell1.rawValue == null ) {

this.rawValue

= (Table3.Row2.Cell8.rawValue) / 1;

}

if

(Table3.Row4.Cell2.rawValue == null) {

this.rawValue

= (Table3.Row2.Cell8.rawValue + Table3.Row3.Cell8.rawValue + Table3.Row4.Cell8.rawValue) / 2;

}

else

{

this.rawValue

= (Table3.Row2.Cell8.rawValue + Table3.Row3.Cell8.rawValue + Table3.Row4.Cell8.rawValue) / 3;

Any assistance would be awesome.

Cheers

Jenny

Attachments:

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 8, 2009 5:42 AM   in reply to Jannae72

Your code is confusing me .....can you describe what you expect your code to do?

Thanks

Paul

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 8, 2009 6:09 AM   in reply to pguerett

Hi Paul, you're my last hope! I cannot get my text boxes to increase in depth as I enter data - I just get the scroll bar coming into play. Fine if it is purely an electronic form but obviously no good if a printed copy is required. Under Form Properties I've entered 'Interactive Form' and Acrobat 8 (Dynamic) XML form. I've ticked 'Allow multiple lines' in the object pallette, ticked 'expand to fit' in the height (y) layout pallette and have my subform as flowed. This is my last throw of the dice. I attach an example form with text box.

Yours pleading

Barum55

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 8, 2009 6:13 AM   in reply to Barum55

There is no attachment here ....you cannot simply attach to the email ....you have to click on the link an interact through the BBS software.

Paul

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 9, 2009 6:30 AM   in reply to Jannae72

Not sure if I followed all of that but this is what I think you want ....have a look and let me know.

Paul

Attachments:

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points