• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for an eLearning Content Developer...

Oct 12, 2009 Oct 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company is about to post a position for an eLearning Content Developer/Manager who has Captivate and Flash experience (I think they also might use Articulate as well). I could not think of a better place to post the position. It is not my position, but the Director hiring the person will be posting it this week. I am a Flash developer in the Marketing department, but I know he is looking for someone who is unique, fun, creative, and has experience creating/managing eLearning content within an eLearning University.

I do have the text from the job description (I am posting it on our corporate website), so I attached it as a simple .txt file. If you have any interest or know someone who would be a good fit, please just reply to this thread and I will send your e-mail to him. Then, he can take it from there.

Also, this is position is open to anyone US-based. It is an office-based position if in Philly or Atlanta areas, but also being posted as a virtual/remote.

Tim

Message was edited by: Captiv8r - Removed apologies as thread is now in a new forum category.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2009 Oct 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tim

I just tweaked the forums a smidge so there is now a place for such posts.

No need for any action on your part. I'll move the thread into the new category for you.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources