Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Replace menu & reverse fields

Nov 13, 2009 9:21 AM

It's nasty I can't replace slightly modified menu's. Have to do the entire routing again...

There one big feature that drives me crazy because it isn't there. A field reverse option by placing everything one pixel layer lower. (no swap please)

Just bake a DVD and then find out that some footage has the fields reversed! It is terrible.

Don't say: Just make correct footage outside Encore. Ofcourse I should do that, but for some mysterious reason, my projects have a 50% chance of field reversal. I can't go on without a quick field reverse option. I think it has something to do with my Axio hardware and codec, but that's what I have.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 25, 2009 8:59 AM   in reply to Geoff Vane

It's nasty I can't replace slightly modified menu's.

If you do the menus in a certain way, you can.  For example, using Photoshop and/or a DL'd AE comp.

A field reverse option by placing everything one pixel layer lower. (no swap please)

I would argue that this is beyond the scope of an authoring application, and should not be added.  If the Matrox is messing things up, lose it.  (That's what I and many other did.)

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points