• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Announce] Upcoming Cp / eLS eSeminars

Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2009 Dec 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to say hello and let you all know that we (Adobe) will be hosting a series of eLearning eSeminars beginning next week, for both beginners and more advanced users of Captivate and the eLearning Suite.  These sessions will generally be held every two weeks (on alternating Wednesdays, skipping the winter shutdown at the end of December) and will aim to provide basic information about eLearning and Captivate in the basic session, and to provide a forum and resource to advanced users through the advanced eSeminars. The advanced sessions specifically will focus on a wide variety of relevant topics, with the ambition of providing a sound resource worthy of recurring attendance. I hope many of you will be able to join me as we launch this new series, and I hope you as a community find the seminars a valuable resource.I will generally mix theory and practical demonstration in these events. Though generally speaking the emphasis will be on use of the tools to achieve sound professional results. If you would like to join us, click the pertinant link below, and then register for the event to get the connection details.

BASIC: Meeting Educational Objectives with 21st Century E-Learning Development & Management Tools >> http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/event/index.cfm?event=detail&id=1566499&loc=en_us

ADVANCED:  21st Century Digital Literacy Skills; Tools for the next generation >> http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/event/index.cfm?event=detail&id=1566510&loc=en_us

- Allen

Dr. Allen Partridge,

Product Evangelist, Adobe eLearning Suite, Captivate & Shockwave

Adobe Systems, Inc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2009 Dec 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Allen for this announcement,

You do not mind that I did send a tweed about it?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2009 Dec 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do share the info by any means you would like. Perhaps even a hashtag like #adobeELearning would be helpful as we intend to make these regular events.

On a related note, its great to see the wonderful energy and collaboration in this forum. I marvel every day at how effective it is in providing answers and feedback.

--Allen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Dec 09, 2009 Dec 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I put a notice of it on my blog: http://www.cpguru.com/2009/12/09/e-learning-eseminars-from-adobe/

I will see if I can manage to get in on the advanced eSeminar. It sounds quite interesting ;o)

/Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources