Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboSource Network Error on Get

Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2010 Jan 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I've just upgraded to a new computer, switching from XP to Win 7 and upgrading from RH7 to RH8. My problem doesn't appear to be with RH, though, it's with RoboSource.

Whenever I try to Get a project, the project fails after getting about 70% of the files, with the error message "A network error has occurred. The full error text was 'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.' "

The Get effort fails at exactly the same place at every attempt. Here's what we've tried and nothing has worked:

-Uninstall/reinstall, cleaning the registries, etc. in between

-Logging in as a different user from my computer

-Creating a new user account on my computer

-Switching network cables and ports

-Moving my hard drive to a different computer to rule out computer hardware problems

-Changing the local directory for the Get

None of these work: the Get fails at 2247 files/130 folders, size 8,9388,190 bytes each time. Note that my colleague can Get the project from her computer when logged in as me or logged in as her, whereas I cannot Get the entire project from my computer when logged in as either of us. I can still log in from my previous computer and Get the project successfully.

The IT people report that our SQL server logs are not reporting any errors.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 05, 2010 Jan 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correction: the size is 89,388,190 bytes each time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2010 Jan 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the clarification!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp