Expand my Community achievements bar.

New whiteboard on www.colabry.com

Former Community Member

A new version of my whiteboard is available on http://www.colabry.com which you may find interesting. The big new feature is nested UIComponenets / MDI.  The new version uses the Cocomo / AFCS / LCCS api for connection and my Stratus based whiteboard code for the (er) whiteboard.  (Stratus can still be alternatively used for just p2p connections.)

Creating a white board for Stratus forced the creation of all the whiteboard code, and that meant a unified set of UIComponents. What I mean here is a component can be placed on or off the whiteboard,  dragged on or off the whiteboard, and it would be the same component (with the LCCS whiteboard the component had to go through a magic mirror).

With this new version, I finally got the MDI qualities that Bob Johnson and I created a year and a half ago into the whiteboard.  This isn’t your simple MDI; components are mobile and nestable.  Having nestable UIComponents on whiteboard is something I hope you’ll take the time to experience. You will look differently other whiteboards.

Cheers,
Arnie   

ajlogo@gmail.com

0 Replies