I am getting the following error:
Error: Error #2134: Cannot create SharedObject.
at com.adobe.linguistics.spelling::SpellUI/handleLoadComplete()[C:\squig gly\esg\squiggly\AdobeSpellingUI\src\com\adobe\linguistics\spelling\Sp ellUI.as:206]
at com.adobe.linguistics.spelling::SpellingDictionary/loadComplete()[C:\ squiggly\esg\squiggly\AdobeSpellingEngine\src\com\adobe\linguistics\sp elling\SpellingDictionary.as:98]
at com.adobe.linguistics.spelling.engine.dictionary::SuseDictionary/load Complete()[C:\squiggly\esg\squiggly\AdobeSpellingEngine\src\com\adobe\ linguistics\spelling\engine\dictionary\SuseDictionary.as:102]
at com.adobe.linguistics.spelling.utils::DictionaryLoader/handleComplete ()[C:\squiggly\esg\squiggly\AdobeSpellingEngine\src\com\adobe\linguist ics\spelling\utils\DictionaryLoader.as:83]
it was working wonderfully before the 0.2 update. I just deleted AdobeSpelling.swc from my library, and added AdobeSpellingEngine.swc AdobeSpellingUI.swc. Am on Flex Builder 3...
Any suggestions? Thanks,
Thanks for your reply.
Refering to the link you mentioned:
The "Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer" checkbox is unchecked and the slider is set to 0 in the Global Storage Settings panel of your Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager: No, it's not. The box is checked and the slider is on 100k
You are using the debug version of the Flash Player: I do
Do you see the same error when running our online demo? When you right click a misspelled word, does the "Add ... to dictionary" work?
For your application, can you try if the same error happen in other machine or browser?
OK, here we go...
I tried to run your SquigglyUIexample demo, and it works!
So I looked carefully at the differences between your project and mine and found out that the only difference is that my dictionary is in a dics folder one level above, which I referenced with the following code.
That worked fine before the update.
If I move the dictionary in the same folder as my swf file, and reference it with
then the error mentioned above disappears.
it is not super convenient for me, as I have several projects that will be accessing the dictionaries and it is more convenient to have them in a central folder, but at least it is a workaround for now.
If you can find a way for me to put my zwl file back one level up, that would be great! Otherwise, I'll survive like that, no worries.
Thanks for your support,