Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

roadmap...

Level 3

Would it be possible for you guys to put up an announcement (like the one announcing commercial pricing) for your roadmap. (I'd love to have estimated release dates in there, but I suspect people would just whine if you got delayed, so it might give you some headaches)

A link to the latest version would be great too. Right now, I have a hard time keeping track of what the latest release version was. I know from the AFCS Navigator, that I'm running 1.02, but I'm not sure where to look for the latest release of the SDK.

So, I'd like 2 things:

1) An announcement that lists your roadmap.

2) An announcement that links to the current version of the SDK (and tells me the version number)

Hopefully it would make your lives easier. (And mine too)

keep up the good work

-sandy

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi there,

Not something that Adobe typically does, but I like bucking trends... 

Features in upcoming release (within the next 2 months):

• HTTP Server-to-Servier APIs
  • Peer-to-Peer Data Messaging
  • Private Audio/Video Streaming

Features in summer release (in the summer...):

• Recording and Playback
  • Large Scale Meeting Rooms / Buddy Lists

Like all roadmaps, this is subject to change.

As for your request on the latest SDK, the Navigator is the way to do that.  Upon launch, it will always query for the latest version of the SDK and if there is a newer version, the Navgiator will ask to download it.

Thanks,

Fang

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi there,

Not something that Adobe typically does, but I like bucking trends... 

Features in upcoming release (within the next 2 months):

• HTTP Server-to-Servier APIs
  • Peer-to-Peer Data Messaging
  • Private Audio/Video Streaming

Features in summer release (in the summer...):

• Recording and Playback
  • Large Scale Meeting Rooms / Buddy Lists

Like all roadmaps, this is subject to change.

As for your request on the latest SDK, the Navigator is the way to do that.  Upon launch, it will always query for the latest version of the SDK and if there is a newer version, the Navgiator will ask to download it.

Thanks,

Fang

Level 3

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.

Level 2

Greetings,

Can you share with us the current status of the recording functionality,

Thanks and best regards,

Zeev

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----