Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Shared Online should save as well

Apr 12, 2010 12:47 PM

We can load the wfx by saving it onlien somewhere... but obviously we can't resave... killing the collaboration part of the product... but great utility and easy to use.

Hope to see it grow.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Apr 22, 2010 9:16 AM   in reply to Yozef0

Thanks -- Great idea...How would you want to post it? Would you need to provide FTP information? Some added information would be helpful.

Doug Winnie

Principal Product Manager

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 26, 2010 2:35 PM   in reply to Yozef0

I would love to see this thing with an online website installation, and perahps driven by a simple mysql database.  This way we could share the app and have it data driven in the back end.  It's one of those small things that would make this just about as effective tool as any of the bigger software packages.  of course there would be simple authentication to it to differentiate people.

We use flash remoting to do it all, weborb, amfphp, etc.  and it's a feature we would love to work on if not in the works there at adobe.  I've tried to find simple project management software that does this, works and looks effective, isn't overpriced for what it does or require massive server systems in place to make dynamic.

love the software, I have been showing it to high school students of mine and how they can use it to organize more than just software, but scheduling, college, etc.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 28, 2010 12:10 PM   in reply to L4Development

Or just have it compatible with acrobat.com.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points