• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flex 4 cairngorm 3 Parsley 2.2

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2010 Apr 26, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  i try to integrate a cairngorm module in a flex 4 application.

This is mxml declaration : <module:ViewLoader info="{product}" name="product"/> ,

with injection :[Bindable]
            [Inject(id="product")]
            public var product:IModuleInfo;

and my context definition : <module:ParsleyModuleDescriptor domain="{ClassInfo.currentDomain}"
                                        objectId="product"
                                        url="../../modules/Product.swf"/>

and error

Error: One or more errors processing CompositeContextBuilder:
Error processing [object ActionScriptConfigurationProcessor]: One or more errors in ActionScriptObjectDefinitionBuilder:
Error building object definition for [Property _NavigationContext_ParsleyModuleDescriptor1 in class fr.generali.nova.atp.navigation::NavigationContext]: Error #1053: Remplacement illégal de ModuleInfo dans com.adobe.cairngorm.module.ModuleInfo.
    at org.spicefactory.parsley.core.builder.impl::DefaultCompositeContextBuilder/handleErrors()
    at org.spicefactory.parsley.core.builder.impl::DefaultCompositeContextBuilder/invokeNextProcessor()
    at org.spicefactory.parsley.core.builder.impl::DefaultCompositeContextBuilder/invokeNextProcessor()
    at org.spicefactory.parsley.core.builder.impl::DefaultCompositeContextBuilder/build()
    at org.spicefactory.parsley.flex::FlexContextBuilder$/buildAll()
    at org.spicefactory.parsley.flex::FlexContextBuilder$/build()
    at Shell/___Shell_Application1_preinitialize()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()
    at mx.core::UIComponent/initialize()
    at spark.components::Application/initialize()
    at Shell/initialize()
    at mx.managers.systemClasses::ChildManager/childAdded()
    at mx.managers.systemClasses::ChildManager/initializeTopLevelWindow()
    at mx.managers::SystemManager/initializeTopLevelWindow()
    at mx.managers::SystemManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::kickOff()
    at mx.managers::SystemManager/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::preloader_completeHandler()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at mx.preloaders::Preloader/timerHandler()
    at flash.utils::Timer/_timerDispatch()
    at flash.utils::Timer/tick()

It's possible to work with parsley-flex_4.2.2 and cairngorm 3 ?

thk

Bazerty Flex

TOPICS
Cairngorm

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2010 Apr 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of the Cairngorm libraries are you using ?

Basically if you work on a flex 4 application, you must use parsley 2.2.2 compiled for flex 4 (the swc name is parsley-flex4-2.2.2.swc) and also Cairngorm libs compiled for flex 4.

And I must say that you are just in time for asking this as yesterday I committed in the trunk migrated cairngorm libs projects for flex 4. You can therefore get the appropriate SWC's from now. Francois Le Droff also committed changes to the maven build to be able to compile the libraries targeting SDK 3.5 or SDK 4.0 !

I would suggest that you build (targeting SDK 4.0) the latest SWC from the trunk codebase (which is not yet a released version of cairngorm) and try again

If any questions don't hesitate to ask.

/yaniv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2010 Apr 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Great to see Cairngorm Libs work with Flex 4 now.

When do you plan to do a release?

We're building our projects with flex-mojos but I've noticed we can't get snapshots versions from the cairngorm repository.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2010 Aug 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am reviewing a number of flex framework, cairngorm 3, Parsley, Swiz, and Mate.  I am currently leaning toward Parsley because it is the most loosly coupled framework with it's IoC and Messeging system via metadata tags; yet still support implicit MVC architecture.

However, I am currently still using Flex SDK 3.5 and Flex Builder 3 and non of the sample app that I found are for Flex 3.

I could not get the simplest IoC to work with Flex 3.  Too bad Parsley site has only a single sample app what was writen for Flex SDK 4 only.

I wish they maintain a parallel sample app for older Flex versions.

Can one point me to a sample app that is written for Flex builder 3 with Flex SDK 3.5?

Thanks,

Also if anyone can shares their experiences from using Parsley; especially any potential "Hick ups", pros and cons, etc... that would be great.

Thanks,

-Hay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines